Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Dear Poor Neglected Readers:

Dear Poor Neglected Readers:

I am writing to let you know that next week I am back in action! Oh, how I've missed you and your support. Thank you for giving me time to feel and to grieve and meditate. You are the best!

Next week I am going to spend time opening my newly done and updated "Homemaking Binder" aka Mama's Brain in a Binder. I know... Hold down the excitement over there is New York! You have to wait until Monday...

Happy weekend to you!

Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Philippians 1:6

1 comment:

Susan said...

I will be checking in on this blog a lot! I need all the help I can get w/ trying my 1st garden this year. I look forward to all your tips and advice!