Lots of new around the home front... Cannot wait to share but right now is just not the time.
I'm sorry that I disappeared. I know I was rude to hide... I was rude to not tell you... One day I hope I can disclose just what I was going through but right now isn't the time either.
This is next weekend I am going to be heading to Columbus with a group of girlfriends. I am super excited. I love Women of Faith. I love the fellowship and the praise and the worship and the meeting of Jesus and living for him.
Last year, Steven Curtis Chapman was there. It was hard to listen to him. They had just lost Maria less than a year before and his heart and story were so touching. It was great.
I'm not real sure about this line-up this year but a couple things that I do know...
- My friend Nancy and I will be driving and NOT listening to Veggie Tales.
- I will not only be eating one but FOUR meals without grimy, cute little fingers touching all over it.
- My food will most probably be hot!
- I will be able to use the bathroom without little fingers running between the bottom of the door and the top of the carpet, all the while saying "Mama, whatcha doing?"
- Unless there are some unforeseen problems, I will only have to wake up and dress myself!