Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Question of My Life...

Well now that you all know the reason for my absence and exhaustion, maybe you could just help me out with a little question I have.... How do you get back on the horse when you don't know where it ran off to?

I am so behind in everything from cooking to housework to money to spending time with the kids... It's a hot mess around these parts!

I know it is said... "How do you eat  a whole elephant..? One bite at a time..."

But what do you do when you are eating the elephant and with each bite, you have to stop to throw up and then clean it up...? That's how I feel my life is going right now... How can I even begin to think about getting a head when I feel like getting caught up is totally not achieve able?

So all you brilliant mothers there who have it all going on... Can you give me a quick tip?

1 comment:

Courtney said...

When you figure it out, please do let me know. Hang in there girly and know that I SO don't have it all together. My horse ran off too...