Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Struggle..

I have a battle with this phase in my life and my blog waging in my mind. My blog is a blog that is to provide encouragement and love to those who are dealing with PCOS.

I know when we were trying to get pregnant this time, every time I read a blog in which the writer became pregnant, I would get mad and stop reading it. "Why is this happening for them and not me?"

I do not want this to be the case with my blog. I want you to know that I have and am still  fighting the battle PCOS and I understand. I don't know whether to just say that I am not going to write about my pregnancy or risk upsetting people that I have grown to care about. Any ideas? Any suggestions? Any pointers?

I would love to write about the steps I took towards conceiving but is that just rubbing salt in the wounds you are carrying? Once again, please let me know...

With the end of this little blubber of words, I will go against all my feelings and show you a picture of the "baby". Keep in mind that the ultrasound picture was taken about five weeks ago. So I am a little further along but man oh man am I big!


Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
Matthew 19:26

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a precious baby bump! :)

I've not fallen off the face of the earth, I promise. We are having phone issues...Hubby is so ready to get out of this contract, but we have until the end of January! Ugh! I plan to try to call you today. I hope to talk to you soon...I hope you aren't upset with me! ;) TTY SOON!

Courtney said...

Aahhh.. I love it!! The beautiful headless pregnant lady. :)

Jenny said...

aww grats :D

Janet said...

First of all, congratulations! I am so happy for you. Infertility is a very individual journey. I think you can share the joy of the blessing God has given you without being insensitive to others struggling. If anything, it should give them hope. If it's too painful they may have to step back a bit but they'll be back. And this comes from someone who was only able to conceive twice in a decade of trying and had to come to grips with the "trying to conceive" phase of her life coming to an end in the last year. Enjoy this time: fatigue, puking and all. Don't let your joy be diminished.