One thing that I'd like to begin doing on my blog is making goals for the month ahead. That would bring us to June.
My goals in the kitchen are:
- be more diligent in taking care of my water kefir, dairy kefir and sourdough starter. I need to feed them properly and actually use them.
- tackle the area of breakfast. Breakfast is usually just thrown together. I am terrible at actually planning ahead and soaking and preparing for it. I will be adding breakfast to my menu plans.
- to begin making my own granola. My family LOVES granola in our yoghurt. This would be an exciting treat for my kids. I will be scouring the Internet for good granola recipes.. Know of any?
- to begin a cleaning routine.
- to have a specific baking/preparing day.
- to be more intentional about my time. Making the most of it and not just wandering from one thing to another. Do things that matter and have a positive affect on my family, me and those around me.
- stop eating out.
- to take pictures and be more diligent in documenting on journey. I am notorious for coming up with good ideas, them working and then the next year totally forgetting what I did.
- Real Food Has Curves: How to Get Off Processed Food, Lose Weight, and Love What You Eat
- The Edible Front Yard: The Mow-Less, Grow-More Plan for a Beautiful, Bountiful Garden