Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Gratituesday: A Quiet Weekend


Do I have any snappy pictures to show of this weekend?

 Nope.

Do I have any exciting stories of what happened this weekend?

Nope.

Do you know what I DO have?

I have a grateful heart. That's what I DO have.

This weekend was just what I needed. Nothing exciting happened. The phone didn't ring all that much. There was no one demanding our attention. Everyone knew we were busy and that we wanted to spend time together as a family. Our families honored our request.

We got a few things done (the biggest thing was the baby's nursery!). We played games. Rested and relaxed. It was great. It was marvelous. It was just what we needed.

I feel so refreshed and so blessed. I am so thankful!

Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

No comments: