Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

MPM #4

This week Dylan starts school. I can honestly say that I am more terrified than he is! :)

After a weekend of working hard and busting the budget by going out to eat, I am vowing to get back on the horse! So here is the menu plan for this week:

Monday: salmon patties and baked potatoes

Tuesday: pizza and carrot sticks

Wednesday: chicken stir-fry

Thursday: spaghetti and salad greens

Friday: egg burrito casserole and fried apples

Saturday: chicken quesadillas, refried beans, chips and salsa

Sunday: chicken alfredo and bread sticks

If you read last weeks post, you probably know things did not go as planned. This week, I plan on just getting myself and my house back on track.

What will you be serving at your table this week?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

No comments: