Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 12 - Replacing The Negative Stuff


Negative thoughts invade. I find that when I am alone with my thoughts they push their way in. Washing the dishes and humming a favorite song suddenly turns to the dark thought side.

How could I do that?

What's wrong with me?

I cannot believe I thought that. I am so stupid!

Then comes the comparing myself to others.



Today I urge you to dream big and rid yourself of all those negative thoughts and self-doubts the Devil is feeding you. While you're at it, take a minute and read an old post that I wrote. It rings just as true now as it did when I wrote it. :)


2 comments:

A Davis said...

This was just what I needed today...

diet plan said...


supplements for weight loss The body produces pyruvate once it breaks down sugar. Pyruvate is additionally sold-out as a supplement to helpwith weight loss by serving to break down fat and boosting metabolism.
According to the National Institute of Health's workplace of Dietary Supplements, pyruvate might have some effects on weight loss. Existing studies ar weak, therefore results don't seem to be conclusive.Side effects of pyruvate embody gas and bloating.
Many diet pills contain tea as a result of it's going to increase the body's ability to burn fat, and particularly fat within the abdomen space.
http://www.cureidea.com/top-weight-loss-diet-pills/