Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

MPM: #1



I kind of feel like this is a brand new start to my blog. I feel as if I've been gone so long, we should re-introduce! Goodness...

This pregnancy is really got me exhausted. My heart goes to those who have multiple young children during pregnancies. This time around, I have not been able to cook or eat. Any time I see raw meat, I start barfing. It's ugly, yucky, horrible... So here is my menu plan in hopes that it helps me husband know what he's coming home to make! :) Love you, hunny!!

Sunday:
toast, eggs
Italian sausage in marinara sauce, pasta

Monday:
baked oatmeal
grilled shrimp, baked potatoes, corn on the cob

Tuesday:
cinnamon toast
roast, potatoes, carrots and gravy

Wednesday:
oatmeal
white chicken chili, cornbread



Thursday:
toast, eggs
Tex Mex dip (I will be adding pictures as I make this! It is delicious!!!)

Friday:
applesauce bread, fruit
chicken noodles, mashed potatoes, green beans

Saturday:
sandwiches





For more great menu ideas click here!

No comments: