Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

About Our Family...




I am a Jesus lovin', Bible Readin', family lovin', Real food eatin', home cookin', money savin', homemakin', cloth diaperin', home schoolin', Earth protectin', gardenin' mama of two boys! I a.b.s.o.l.u.t.e.l.y. love staying at home with my boys, taking care of our home, and being the help-meet of a wonderful man. I strive to be the mother and wife the Lord calls me to be. I yearn to live under His direction and to be on His path and follow His ways. I pray that this blog not only shares my journey but glorifies and praises the Lord.


Yes, I'm a little crazy goofy!
Our Family

This is Andy. He is an incredible man. To read our love story click here.


This is Dylan (4 yo). He is one incredible kid. He is truly a gift from above.

This is Lincoln (18 mo). He is such a joy. He truly is a reminder that God is faithful.
I really appreciate your stopping buy and would love to hear from you!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
To contact me please email me at: jodi(at)woh(dot)rr(dot)com.

No comments: