Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

As the end of my day nears...

As today is nearing an end- I am beginning to look toward the beginning of my next day. So I'm beginning to run through things which I want to get done tomorrow. So here is my tentative list. I am very guilty of always make large lists and not getting things done- leaving me feeling unaccomplished...
So here I go...

1.) I would really like to get up and have a hot breakfast ready for my husband. He does so much for our family that I feel it is the least I can do for him.
2.) Read my Bible and a Devotional/Spiritual Book
3.) Laundry- wash, dry, fold and put away
4.) All laundry that is on the floors needs to be washed or put in its place.
5.) Pick up Living Room and Toy Room
6.) Clean the kitchen and the dining room
7.) Clean Lower Level bathroom
8.) Clean boys bedroom and bathroom
9.) Dinner -- I am planning on having Tex Mex Dip with nacho chips and salsa
10.) Dinner Clean up
11.) Andy wants to run
12.) I am considering going to church. It depends on how the kiddos are feeling and if there is still green snot everywhere.

So my day looks a little crazy but nothing more than usual... I cannot wait to blog my list of to-dos for Saturday... Happy dreams!

No comments: