Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sickness

Sickness has been looming over the Blessed house... Tuesday Dylan didn't even get to go to his Thanksgiving Party at preschool. I dropped him off and no longer than 20 mins. had passed when I got the call to come and get him. So puked on all Tuesday... Wednesday morning Lincoln woke up in a funny mood. I put him down for a nap and he screamed and screamed and screamed. So- I picked him up and what do you know?!? Puked on all Wednesday... Wednesday evening Andy came in not feeling well. Thanksgiving was eventful. Dylan began the other end issue and Lincoln was still puking everywhere. So we ended up coming home for a while. Friday- boys still acting weird. Lincoln other end issues now... I got my Christmas shopping done and we went out to my Grandparent's farm for dinner. Boys still acting funny. At 10:30 I went to bed. 12:30 -- I woke up and ran to the bathroom. I was up every hour looking at how disgusting my toilet is. So I lost 7 pounds over night. Not a great diet but hey- it was a painful one. So as we began today- I am able to sit up on the couch without running to the bathroom. We still have a really busy weekend and coming up week so I am hoping to relax this afternoon and knock this sickness out! The kids are still acting tired and whinny but that is the young children attitude during the Holidays. Ready or not here we come! So here is a quick run down of the weekend and week ahead- actually maybe all the way to Christmas so I can see how crazy it is beginning...

This Evening- Thanksgiving at Andy's Family Farm (Before this we really need to take naps, decorate a third tree, and clean up a little)

Tomorrow (30)- Church and Hanging of the Greens at Church

Monday (1) - Out to dinner for Andy's birthday

Tuesday (2) - Women's Party at Church/ Andy going to his parents

Wednesday (3) - Fellowship Dinner and Church

Thursday (4) - I think an open night!

Friday (5) - Tastefully Simple Party

Saturday (6) - AM going to Ikea to pick out a Christmas gift with in-laws
PM Birthday Party

Sunday (7) - Lincoln being dedicated at church in the AM
Christmas dinner at Church in the evening

Okay I am already overwhelmed so I am going to stop! Hope y'all have a great upcoming week!

No comments: