Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sincerely Fro Me to You - The Birth of Lincoln


This is Dylan and me right the night before we went in to have Owen. It was so hard to part from Dylan- I was so nervous. We had a crazy day. I was trying to get my house cleaned up and we had given our dog away because I am not a "pet" person and that is a whole different story.






Lincoln is born after a horrible delivery. He was born at 10:54P. He was 6 lbs. 12 oz. and 21 inches. They induced me at 6A and at 10:30 P- I got an infection and had to have an emergency C-section. It was horrible and I was horribly drugged. I do not remember anything from the first night and second morning.






This is a picture of me holding him and remembering him for the first time.








Andy was such a proud daddy!



No comments: