Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday and Weekly Plans

I am trying to get back in the saddle again. I love summer and the freedom it brings but I am READY to get back in the swing of fall things. I miss Wednesday night church, I miss routine, I miss Fall- I love fall. So here goes the menu plan for next week:

Monday:
Dylan's First Judo Lesson!
Leftover Chicken, Green Beans, and watermelon

Tuesday:
Chicken and Gravy over White Rice with green beans and watermelon

Wednesday:
Pizza Night!

Thursday:
Shrimp, Grilled Chicken, and Baked Potatoes

Friday:
Hamburgers with corn and oven fries

Saturday:
DP Goulash (This is incredible recipe! The goulash I've ever found that I like!)

Sunday:
Hotdogs and Chips

This is a week of getting things ready for a garage sale, school, and just routine life in general. We are going to be staying home a lot more and making scheduled trips to the store and library. Dylan is also starting Judo. I am so excited for him. I think it is because he is so positive and excited! I am hoping it helps get some energy out. Lincoln is getting big and is a ton of fun to play with. We have been truly blessed this summer! How about y'all if you are still out there from my big blogging break, how blessed was your summer?

No comments: