Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sick and Tired....

I am sick and tired of people thinking that their words don't hurt people. People think since they are being honest, it's okay to say anything. Being a former "diarrhea of the mouth" person, I understand that it is hard, but God has gotten a hold of me and the "honest" things I said. The Bible says:

Let me tell you something: Everyone of these careless words is going to come back to you and haunt you. There will be a time of Reckoning. Words are powerful, take them seriously. Words can be your Salvation, but also your Damnation.

Matthew 12:36-37

Please keep this verse in your hearts and minds as you deal with people that annoy you, you don't agree with, or people you just feel like telling where to step off. Words are powerful and impact people.

No comments: