Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Gonna Give 'em a Try

One of my New Year's resolutions is to contrast more in my cooking... Broaden my domestic-goodness divine culinary skills... :)

Therefore, after sitting on the couch most of the day, I have gone through my cookbooks and I have composed a list. (I am not just being lazy... I am the only person in my family without the flu, therefore there are people needing things constantly and lying on me...) This will make trying new recipes a lot easier. Once I try them, I will cross them off and if it taste good, I will give you the information and recipe!

Sound good? SOUNDS YUMMY!

BC MSM (This is where the recipe is located so I remember where I saw it. Just a note for me):

  • Oven-Fried Chicken
  • Home-Style Chicken Dinner
  • Zesty Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
  • Chicken Tortilla Casserole
  • Crunch Garlic Chicken
  • Parmesan-Dijon Chicken (tried it check out what I thought here!)
  • Chicken Milano
  • Grilled Taco-Barbecue Chicken
  • Chicken-Rice Skillet
  • Chicken and Noodles Skillet
  • Chicken Sesame Stir-Fry
  • Balsamic-Garlic Marinated Steak
  • Grilled Steak Potato Salad
  • Cheesey Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
  • Super-Easy Chicken Manicotti
  • Chicken Alfredo
  • Bow Ties with Chicken and Asparagus
  • Overnight Rotini Bake
  • French Dip Sandwiches
  • Italian Steak Sandwiches
  • Italian Chicken Noodle Soup
  • Cheddar Cheese and Broccoli Soup
  • Teriyaki BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
  • Herbed Turkey Breast
  • Herbed Roast Beef
  • Beef and Potato Stew
  • Beef and Bean Chili
  • Pizza Biscuit Bake
  • Oven-Bake Chicken
  • Mustardy Chicken and Dumplings
  • Italian Chicken Fingers
  • Easy Chicken Pot Pie
  • Italian Beef Bake
  • Cowboy Casserole
Family Cookbook:

  • Broccoli, Chicken and Rice Casserole
  • Caribbean Pork 'n Rice
  • Boston Market Style Chicken
  • Chicken Divine
  • Travis' All Time Favorite Chicken Stir Fry
  • Chipotle Restaurant Chicken at Home
  • Crock-Pot Brown Sugar "Candy" Chicken (Tried this and it was so delicious. It's under recipes.)
I know it sounds kind of crazy but I am going to try a new recipe a week. I am going to at least try a few recipe every other week.

How about you? Any good recipes I should try? Any new recipes you would like to try this year? Go ahead, get creative in the kitchen!

No comments: