Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Advice and Tips Needed....

As I sit here on the couch, I am surrounded by toys... Toys are everywhere in our home. If y'all remember, I have an extremely hard time with toys just sitting out everywhere. I am working very hard on paying more open to having toys and such in a reasonable organized viewable manner, but with the end of Christmas comes the beginning of toy maddness.

So today I am wondering... Do you have any good toy organizing methods for various aged children (and sexes if you have them)?

Question number two:

With New Years approaching... Do you have any die hard advice on how to stick to health and financial goals?

Question number three:

This year I would really like to learn how to sew. My interests right now are bags, purses, and aprons (and maybe cloth diapers). I am not a very good seamstress. I have tried and failed. Any suggestions on where to begin and what to do?

And my last question:

This year, I feel led to begin couponing... What tried and true advice and tips to you have for me?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
This is linked to Works for Me Wednesday. There are a lot of questions being asked there today. Maybe just maybe it is a question you have... Check it out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My tip:

BABY STEPS!

If you try to do too much - be it changing the way you eat OR changing the way you spend your money - you WILL get burnt out. Small changes add up to big differences...and if you change one small thing (Ex: switch from a whole wheat bread with enriched wheat flour to a bread with 100% whole wheat flour - and then find a brand or two that you really LIKE) you get the chance to make it really stick. The same thing applies to spending...UNLESS you are the type that can go totally gung-ho and that drives you more. Not me...I have to have some flexibility because if I fail I have to know that tomorrow is another day and another chance to get it right. Hope this helps! :)

And have a Happy New Year!

BTW - I have learned portion control and that has caused me to lose over 20 pounds since September 9th...and I am FINALLY under 300 pounds again. It really is about baby steps for me! :)