Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

a quick what's going on

We are in the midst of our busiest season of the year... I am finding that I am constantly telling myself to enjoy it and relax...

What's been going on in our neck of the woods?

  • I have been sick. I'm not sure if it's swine flu or what but an achy fever has taken over...
  • I have been fighting a battle of getting us all to the dentist. I am TERRIFIED of going to the dentist and I have been facing my fear. It's been traumatic! (more on this later)
  • I have been attempting to clean out our house. We have so much and the thought of bring the truck load of Christmas presents is overwhelming...
  • I have been reading...
  • I have been trying to manage my life better but really don't have it all together or even close yet...
  • Trying to battle some medical issues I have been diagnosed with.
  • Trying to keep our family healthy and happy!

What you can expect to see on the blog front:
Thursday: Stained Glass
Friday: The Christmas Cookbook will be revealed!
Sunday: Menu Plan
Monday: Purging
Tuesday: Date Nite and Friends
Wednesday: Book Advent
Thursday: Dora
Friday: Merry Christmas!

So please..... come back and visit me... I am so sorry I have left you hanging!

1 comment:

ragamuffinbeauties said...

Praying for a quick recovery for you!