Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Menu Plan Monday April 6-12 and an Update

Have y'all noticed that I haven't posted in a long time? I could say that I was doing a lot of educational things with the boys or I could say that I have been cleaning out the house but those would both be lies. The truth is that I got addicted to Twilight and I have really been a downer this week.

Like I said I got addicted to Twilight. Andy and I watched the movie last Saturday and I LOVED it! So I got the books from my SIL and jumped in to read them. I read the four books in 3 days. I did feed my children, but that is about it!

Now to the downer part... For those of you who know me or have read my blog know that I was sexually assaulted, it resulted in my first son (I would have it no other way! He is my blessing.). Anyway, a girl in our church youth group was raped at SCHOOL! When something like that happens to you, when you know of has this happening to someone you know, it opens up your wound all over again. It was gut-wrenching! It brought up tons of repressed feelings and I felt each one all over again. I pray that if that God is going to use me in this area, that he make me stronger. So that is the main reason for the downer week.

AND my baby turned 1 year old today!

So here is my menu plan for this week:

Monday: BBQ Chicken Pizza
Tuesday: Tex Mex Tacos
Wednesday: Chicken Alfredo
Thursday: Pork Chops, Rice, and Green Beans
Friday: Dinner with my ILs and then going to an Easter Cantata
Saturday: Breakfast for Lunch and then Leftovers for Dinner
Sunday: Easter Dinner

Happy Holy Week! We are a blessed people who have a Savior who died on a cross and rose again for us!

For more menu plans, head on over to Organized Junkie.

No comments: