Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

GratiTuesday -- Blogging

For a long time this past year, I took a blogging break. I was in a rut. I did not want to do this things that I should be doing at home as a wife and mother. I wanted to be out having fun! Who wants to stay home cleaning and cooking?!? Well to be honest.... I do. I love it. I just got a "grass is greener on the other side" complex going.

What I've learned is God has given me the job of being a wife, mother, friend, daughter, etc. and I should embrace what he has called me to do. I am much happier and content when I do. I also learned that the grass is NOT always greener on the other side, it is just watered more. People, especially women, are so good at putting up false fronts. We have got to appear as if we have it all together, ALL the time! That is just not possible!

So today I am thankful for blogging. When I sit down for a much needed break, and read all these blogs, it shows me there are other women out there in the same place I am. It gives me a place of support. I learn from other women, I get advice, and I get a glimpse into other women's adventures.

So today I am grateful for the blogging network and the support it brings... For more glimpse's into the grateful lives of other women head on over to Heavenly Homemakers.

No comments: