Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hey Kids, It's Pizza Night!!


So we have made it a tradition to every Wednesday night have some kind of pizza. It has been a really great memory maker and treat for the boys!

Dylan is old enough to help and he loves that! I love knowing that every Wednesday is pretty set-- we're having pizza!

My kids also love that they get to have pizza once a week. Some kids would be really burnt out on the fact that it is almost always homemade, but not my kids, that just means that they get to help make it.

I also love knowing that every Wednesday night both boys are going to eat good!

I really enjoy making new (sometimes small and silly) traditions with my family.

For more ideas head on over to We Are That Family.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Just stopping by from WFMW to check out your blog. It's pretty spiffy. :) And you have some great articles. I enjoyed reading the couple I looked at. You have officially gotten yourself another daily reader :)

Thanks for havin' me and hope to see you over at my bloggy. Have a great week.

Niki Jolene said...

I love pizza nights! I was just telling my DH the other day that we should make it a weekly thing.

:)

Stop by and see me over at Free 2 Be Frugal.