Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Works For Me Wednesday--- Set Schedule

Okay... I am going to go out on a limb and confess a deep dark secret here... I am a CONTROL freak!! It is nothing new for me to do everything by myself because I HAVE to have it done my way, the RIGHT way... I know I really need to be committed... So it should come to NO surprise that having a set (as in moment by moment) schedule. So today I want to let y'all know, that a moment by moment, hour by hour schedule works for me. It keeps me on track and helps me know where I should be headed with my day. It really has been a blessing.

However, I have been working on God's interruptions and prompting. I don't want to miss out on something special just because I am following my to the "T" schedule. So somedays, I have to rethink my next days schedule.

The schedule has been a blessing, as has listening to God's lovely interruptions..

For more Works for Me ideas head on over to We Are That Family!

No comments: