Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

I Miss My Friend



Tonight I was looking through some old pictures. My heart was breaking. Have y'all ever had a best friend and things just went wrong and the friendship ended?

Well I have and it has been really hard. I did not know until tonight when I was looking through those pictures just how much I miss her. I had never really had a good friend like her before. She taught me a lot of things about being a mom and a healthy person.

We just could not see eye to eye on something that I felt was very crucial. When after repeatedly asking my opinion, I gave in and told. I should have followed my intuition and have kept my opinion to myself. That was the end of it.

Now she has pulled herself away from our young adults group and church. It truly makes me sad.

So for all of you with good friends out there. Hold to them tight and be thankful for them!




No comments: