I am just sitting here, trying to unwind after the Ministry meeting and I just cannot get my mind to stop turning.... So instead of sitting here pretending I am not overwhelmed and busy, I decided to sit down and make a list of all the things I need to get done by Friday night.
I know this might not sound like a big old list to other moms, but I am an anal/OCD/control freak/perfectionist. Those are not good characteristics for a mom of two "busy" (that is a nice term, I like to call them Ultimate Destroyers 1 and 2).
- Kitchen--- My kitchen is a pain in the butt to clean because I seem to always be in there making more food. I also dislike with a passion my white cabinets. For someone with my person (see above) these are a pain to clean. So I want to thoroughly clean every inch of my kitchen and disinfect it.
- Breakfast Nook--- paperwork and mess everywhere!
- Dining room --- thoroughly clean also
- Polka Dot Bath--- DISINFECT (can someone please tell me if boys ever in their lives hit the actual toilet?!?)
- Entry Ways--- We just always come in and toss!
- I need to get all the above areas cleaned up correctly and thoroughly because all of these areas are ceramic tile and the tile then needs to be steam cleaned.
- Living Room
- Back Room
- Clean carpets in those two rooms.
- All Laundry/Bedding
- Finish filing paperwork in new file cabinets
- Vacuum and dust stairway
- Our bedroom and bathroom
- Frog Bath
- Music room
- Boys bedroom
- Vacuum thoroughly upstairs
- Shop and make items for retreat... This is going to take a while.
- On top of all this, we still have school and our normal routine to get through.
See there is way too much to do and NOT enough time to do it!!
So does anyone have any advice on how to get 28 hours of work into a 24 hour day?!? How about you, do you have a full slate this week?