- I love how Dylan still occasionally refers to his blankie as "Queen". He misses you so. I love how much you loved him and he loved you.
- I still cry every time I do our budget because I remember the countless hours we worked together on making my family's budget.
- I love how you were always always so much fun when we went camping.
- I love how you raced over when my dog needed help.
- I miss having someone to call for "mommy" or "wife" advise.
- I love how you and my mom were always the best of friends.
- I love how every memory I have, you were a HUGE part of.
- I love how even when you didn't agree with my baby shower, you still gave in and came because you loved us (;)).
- I love and miss all the fun we had camping.
- I love how you always lived for your family.
- I love how you were such a friendly, "bring people in" at church. You brought so many people into our church and are sadly missed.
- I love how strong you were through your battle with cancer.
- I love how you glorified God through all you did, stuck to your faith, and never gave up.
- Colleen, I love and miss YOU!
There are so many more, but to be honest friend, my emotions cannot handle anymore.
Happy 50th birthday my angel friend! I love you!!