Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Gratituesday- A Godly Husband

Today I am extremely gratitful for a Godly Husband. I have dated a lot of different guys and I am so glad that God had my best interest at heart. He knew what I needed and what he wanted for me. See, Andy was the first Christ-loving/following man I ever dated. I always thought that I could "teach" them to become Christians. What I didn't know was they were "unteaching" me. I was being brought down by Satan using them.
I look at how hard marriage is to a man who has the same beliefs as I do and I cannot imagine how hard it would have been to be married to a man that viewed things differently. I know through these difficult times, Andy is looking to the Lord for guidence and always has our family's best interests at heart.
So today I am gratiful that..
  1. God had a man who loved Him picked out for me.
  2. I am gratiful that Andy yearns to teach our family about Jesus and the great message He brings.
  3. I am thankful that Andy is passionate about being the spiritual leader of the family and holds me accountable.
  4. I am gratiful that Andy treats me like a gift from God.
  5. I am gratiful that Andy loves our Heavenly Father, our children, and me.
















No comments: