Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Today Was Much Better

So last night before I went to bed, I jumped into the Word of God. My goodness! That is just what I needed. Right from the start it started to convict me. Don't you just hate it when God knows just what you need to hear?!? So I woke up and started me day in the Word and things just got better from there.

Now let me tell you- today was not perfect. I was called by the school on Dylan due to disobedience. I was not a happy Mama. He really did not like his punishment which was no video or playing. He had to spend the afternoon with me, helping me with whatever task I was doing.

We did not get a whole lot done. We worked for hours in their bedroom and cleaned out their closet and clothes. We still have a lot to do in there but at least we began.

Tomorrow I am going to continue cleaning and continue to climb out of my funk. Hopefully I will persevere and succeed!

No comments: