Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Menu Play - March 23

This is a busy week here at the Davis' house. So we are going to be eating a lot of quick family dinners and left-overs. We are also getting back on the healthy eating/lose weight kick. So here goes the menu for this week.

Breakfasts:
Cereal, muffins, toast, eggs, pancakes

Lunches:
Leftovers, Jelly Sandwiches, Cheese sandwiches, and Macaroni Cheese

Dinners:
Monday: Meatloaf with mashed potatoes and green beans

Tuesday: Chicken Alfredo with bread and salad

Wednesday: Steaks with carrots and sweet potatoes

Thursday: Potato Soup with sandwiches

Friday: Left-over Tex Mex with left-over spanish rice

Saturday: Chicken and Noodles with mashed potatoes

Sunday: Left-overs

Happy Menu Planning! For more menus head over to organized junkie!

1 comment:

Super Fun Mama said...

Hi, there. Stopping over while blog hopping. I'm enjoying the UBP party. It's in the wee hours of the morning but I have a migraine so can't sleep. It's nice to meet you and your blog. My blog list keeps growing. Blogs are my favorite "me" time. I have a toddler learing blog at www.superfunmama.blogspot.com. So nice to meet you!