Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Menu Plan 3-9 through 3-15

This week turned out horribly. After my last post about how things were looking up- the sky fell. I cannot believe that things can go so horribly in just three hours. So once again my house is still a disaster, though we did get the kitchen and dining room cleaned up, the rose bush pruned, and the Christmas lights finally down. Not only is my house a disaster but it is daylight savings time and I am exhausted and my kids are barely functioning. I also start back to babysitting this week. I think it will be a great thing. It will keep me at home and getting things back to routine. So since I will be feeding 5 kids every meal I am going to map out all we are going to be eating for each meal.

MONDAY:
Oatmeal
Green beans, cheese, and fruit
Grilled Chicken, Sweet Potatoes, and fruit salad

TUESDAY:
Pancakes
Jelly sandwiches, Carrot Sticks, and fruit
The family will be having pizza and I will be going to eat at Red Lobster for LNO (Ladies Night Out)

WEDNESDAY:
Biscuits
Hotdogs, Cheese, and fruit
Pasta with sauce

THURSDAY:
Cereal
Cheese Sandwiches and fruit
Soup and sandwiches

FRIDAY:
Eggs and Bacon
Leftovers
Pork Stir-fry over rice

SATURDAY: (I am looking forward to a fun day with different friends activities)
Biscuits and Gravy
At the English's house for Lunch
At the Hamilton's house for a St. Patty's party!!

Sunday:
Some kind of muffins
Roast with carrots and potatoes with green beans on the side.

It is going to be a fun week of hopefully getting everything back together and routines back in place. Have a great week! For more great menu ideas go to Organized Junkie.

No comments: