Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 3-16 through 3-22

So this weekend was a great but busy weekend. We had lots of time with friends and family. We are blessed to have such a good support group close to us. I also got a lot of things accomplished. I moved all the toys out of different rooms and cleaned out our spare room and made a play room for the kids. I also started all of my vegetable and herb starts. The ones that I started a couple of days ago have already have sprouted. So here are a couple of pictures and my menu plan for the week. You will see a lot of repeats due to an extremely crazy week last week- mostly at breakfast and lunch.

I am also going to be baking on Monday. My baking list includes:
  • Pumpkin Muffins
  • Bread
  • Tortillas
  • Pizza Dough
  • Waffles
Monday:
Oatmeal
Green Beans, Cheese, and Fruit
Roast with carrots and potatoes

Tuesday:
Pancakes
Jelly Sandwiches, Carrots Sticks, and Fruit
Pork and Veggie Stir-fry with rice

Wednesday:
Biscuits
Hotdogs, Cheese, and Fruit
Grilled Chicken, Green beans, and Sweet potatoes

Thursday:
Cereal
Cheese Tortillas
Tex-Mex Dip with Salsa with tortillas and chips

Friday:
Eggs and cheese
Leftovers
Ham and Cheese or BLT Sandwiches with potato wedges

Saturday:
Biscuits and Gravy
BBQ Pizza
Beefy Enchilada Bake

Sunday:
Pumpkin Muffins
Lunch at my SIL's house
Leftovers or sandwiches



For more Menu Plan ideas $5 Dinners is hosting this week.

No comments: