Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Do You Delight in Yours?


Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4
I do not know why but I just felt an urgency to get on here and type this up. I am in the midst of trying to get everything in order for my part of the Women's Retreat tonight. Something just moved my spirit and I knew I had to take a minute and write this entry.
I have tons to do! Tons!!! I do not know what it is about today but nothing seems to matter but spending time with the boys. I have sat and soaked up every minute with them that I can. I find myself actually delighting in being with them. I know sometimes, I feel extreme love for them as I watch them, but today, I just really enjoyed and delighted in being with them. I found myself taking mental pictures as well as physical. I am such a blessed woman.
My question for you today is have you stopped and just delighted in your life and children today? Is the Lord asking you to interrupt whatever to-do list you may have and just asking you to soak in your blessings? Be careful not to miss out, they grow up way to fast...

1 comment:

ragamuffinbeauties said...

Thank you for this, it truly spoke to my heart!