Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook Entry: Monday October 26, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... the sun is showing it's beautiful face. It's been a few days since I've seen that.

I am thinking... about our day and how I plan for it to go smoothly...

I am thankful for... two beautiful boys that are sitting here watching Imagination Movers so quietly.

I am wearing... my purple PJ's. Monday's are slow beginning days.

I am remembering... how nice my cousin's birthday with family was last week.

I am going...to start school and then exercise (ugh! but must be done.)

I am reading...Revelations

I am hoping... for a good week where lots of things get accomplished and good memories are made.

On my mind... My husband and how hard he works for our family.

From the learning rooms... We are learning about prayer requests and praises.

Noticing that... my free blogging time is coming to a close soon, it's almost 10.

From the kitchen... Cinnamon toast and juice

Around the house... lots of cleaning and tidying to do. I was down sick for a week (husband did a great job) so there is a lot to be caught up on!

See more daybook entries at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/.

2 comments:

Michaela Dunn Leeper said...

As per your comment, if you want to IM me, I'm stonythorn on YIM & wyo.helpmeet on all those google ones.

Michaela Dunn Leeper said...

ACK! I don't know if I authorized you or not. I tried, but can't find you on my list now. *sigh* I think it's bedtime already.