Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Menu Plan #23

I had such a relaxing and enjoyable weekend! First the church Women's Retreat that was oh so much needed, then my birthday dinner at my mother-in-law's Sunday afternoon, an afternoon nap, and then I great small group!

How was your weekend?!?

Menu for the week isn't too eventful- it's my birthday Tuesday so there are many birthday get-togethers for dinner!

Monday: Out to Red Slobster for my birthday-Woot!

Tuesday: Secret dinner for my birthday from my hubby

Wednesday: Family Pizza night

Thursday: Sloppy Joes, oven fries, carrots

Friday: White Chicken Chili, fruit, veggies

Saturday: Breakfast for dinner: pancakes, sausage, and home-fries

Sunday: hotdogs, chips, relish

Happy Menu-planning! For more ideas head on over to Organized Junkie!

No comments: