Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Turbo Jams!!

I have began a weight loss journey and much to my chagrin, I had to begin exercising. I detest exercising with a HUGE passion! I always played sports growing up and had a good metabolism, now not so much. I have tried running. I have tried walking. I have tried committing to the gym. But, I found nothing that interested me.

I am a strong believer that if you are not having fun and you are not interested in your work out, you're not going to do it and you're not going to stick with it.

Enter TURBO JAMS!!

I have never seen a workout like this! The energy and motivation is contagious! I LOVE doing it. I cannot wait to do it. I have been sick for the past week and I have yearned to get back to Turbo Jams! It makes me feel good, it makes me feel happy! I can see results. Turbo Jams is something that I love!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
This post is linked to Things I Love Thursday at Diaper Diaries.

No comments: