Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Mystery Spice Monday

Okay now you all figured out in this post that I am not at all a "spicey" :) type person. BUT I decided to give it a go.. LOL.. It's not very adventurous. Ready for some crazy spice?! :)







So here we go!







Drum Roll Please?!?!








I used SEASONED SALT from Tastefully Simple.






Here is what I did...






I took 2 lb. of chicken breast. I buy chicken in huge family bulk packs to save money so the are divided up.









I took chicken gravy, chicken boullion, and Tastefully Simple Seasoning Salt.









I put the chicken in the crockpot, sprinkled seasoning salt on the chicken, 2 boullion cubes, 1 cup of water, and the chicken gravy.









I then put the crockpot on high for 4-6 hours.









After that I added to tbsp. of flour.






So here is my question... Is seasoned salt really a spice? :)




This was a really good recipe. All the boys-including the baby- LOVED this and guess what. I made it up! So give it a try. For more spice ideas go here.



No comments: