Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

WFMW- For the Love of Binders

I love binders! I love to be organized. I would not be able to operate in my daily life if I don't have my binders. So today I am going to share my 3 main binders.


This is my coupon binder. All of my coupons are in this binder. When I go through the ads on Sunday and when I grocery shop- I take this binder. It is really a valuable resource in saving money for my family.




This is what you see when you open my Financial Folder. This helps me keep accurate records of my financial needs. I always know where to find my budgets, billing statements, etc.




Those were just a few of the categories I have in my Financial Binder.

Now this is my F.A.V.R.I.T.E binder. My life is at the mercy of this binder. It has everything I could possibly need to make it through a day. Below are the categories of my Brain Binder. For more help on making a brain binder click here.






To find more things that work for others go to We Are That Family.

No comments: