Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

If You See Me in The News...

So if you see this picture of me on the news... And the caption reads "Woman hit her head into computer so many times her head became a web address..."



For those of you who know me, you know that I run a pretty tight ship. My house is seldom cluttered much less MESSY. I do go through phases though where I am more organized than others but I think we all do. So as shamefully embarrassed I am of showing you these pictures- here they are... Keep in mind I have been really sick and I have been cleaning out my grandmother's house.



But even with having a totally unsuccessful day of cleaning, my husband and I made 6 dozen muffins (much by accident- that is a funny story for another day.. ). They were delicious. Now we have so many we can eat them this week, stock our friends and family, AND freeze some.


I also got some incredible coupon deals today. I am so impressed with myself. So please everyone relax and put up your feet and prepare for you morning date tomorrow with your Lord Jesus. If you are anything like me, you hold onto those feelings of being unaccomplished because your "to-do" list is all checked off. Sometimes God makes special interruptions.

No comments: