Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Things are NUTS!

Friends- I need prayer.

I am going through a time lately that is not very fun.

I have been having a really hard time with the death of a good friend, who helped raise me. Her name was Colleen. She died in August of cancer.

I was having a bad week and Friday- I actually picked up the phone and called her. That was one heart-breaking moment.

Another fellow sister-in-christ, Sylvia, got diagnosed with stage 2-3 Ovarian cancer. When I went to see her in the hospital on Friday it was hard. She wanted to talk about Colleen a lot and she just kept saying, "Jodi- other people get cancer not me." My heart broke for her, her husband, and her two teenagers.

My great-grandmother is not doing too well- time with her is limited. That is hard- especially when I don't feel she is getting the proper medical care.

To add to everything- there are problems are on the home front.

So dear friends please take a minute to pray for our family. If you have facebook please go here to join our prayer group.

No comments: