Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Blik













This is day two of decorating on a budget and today I want to share a unique decorating tip and site with you.

Now I am a strong believer that sometimes time costs just as much as money. I am a fan of a lot of color and wall decor. Therefore, I wanted shapes and images on the walls. I am not a good painter nor do I know anyone that could have the patience or strong hand to do what I wanted done. So my husband and I looked into a site called Blik (for website click here).

I love this website and I love the product I received from them. People always comment on how great the wall images look. So I wanted to share this awesome product with you! Blik graphics is truly a thing I love!

Here are a few pictures of the Blik graphics on our home walls.


This post is linked to Things I Love Thursday.

3 comments:

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

LOVE it!! So cute and so much fun. I've used something similar called Uppercase Living and have loved that, as well. Cute stuff!

Debbie said...

What cute graphics! I love the colors, too - and am going to check out the websites! That would be the kind of thing I want in my girls room!

thediaperdiaries said...

Wow, those are great. Can't wait to poke around that site for a while. What unique "art" for the wall.