Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

this is the life....


This picture was taken when Linc was nine months old. We were on a cruise for my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary. Lincoln could not sleep on the ship, every time it moved he screamed. Therefore, whenever we got off the ship, he crashed (and I wished I could). He was so unhappy the morning this picture was taken. My mom had given up trying to console him and put him in the hammock and swung him. This is about 2 minutes into it. Isn't this the life?!?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Jhona O. said...

Oh sweet peace and blessed relief:) What a cute picture!!!

Michaela Dunn Leeper said...

What a sweet picture!

I got your comment. Try restarting your computer, if that doens't work try uninstalling & reinstalling your messenger ;)