Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Menu Plan and Making Your Home Sing

I have got to be completely honest with y'all... I have been slacking horribly in the homemaking department!

I get completely overwhelmed when the Holidays begin and I just stop functioning... This week I am making a menu plan and I am sticking to it!

My home is going to be singing praises of home-cooked, healthy, around the table meals. It's amazing to me how excited I am getting about cooking! Just thinking about this menu plan is making me giddy!

So here is a quick run down of what we will be eating and what fun Christmas and daily activities are going on around our home!

Monday (Lincoln is getting his 18 mo shots and I have a dentist appointment!):
Smoothies
Almond Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
Tacos, Chips, Salsa

Tuesday (Church Women's Party... Need finger food!)
Oatmeal Bars
Leftover Tacos
Chicken Salad Sandwiches and Fries

Wednesday (Andy's birthday!):
Pumpkin Bread
Creamy Macaroni and Cheese
Meatloaf, Baked Potatoes and leftover Mac and Cheese

Thursday:
Oatmeal Bars
Leftover Chicken Salad
Three Cheese Garlic Chicken Pasta

Friday:
Pumpkin Bread
Chicken Tenders and Chips
Hamburgers and Baked Beans

Saturday:
Oatmeal Bars/Pumpkin Bread/Cereal
Breakfast for Lunch- Eggs, Sausage, Waffles
Hotdogs for the boys and Date Night for Mama and Daddy! :)

Sunday:
Leftover Breakfast Items
Reruns
Church Christmas Dinner!

I just love the Holiday season but this week, I am working on getting my home in top cleaning and running order! I want to be able to enjoy the Holidays without worrying about my home. I am getting back to my morning quiet time, as well as eating at home!

Blessings to you as you Make Your Home Sing with Holiday and Homemaking love!



----------------------------------------------------------------------
This post is linked to Make Your Home Sing and Menu Plan Monday!

2 comments:

momstheword said...

I have a busy week too. As a matter of fact, I came on to your blog hours ago to read your post, got distracted and am just now getting back to it!

I love your menu plan. I have not made one this week and I need to as it really does make things much easier, doesn't it? I want to get things in order around here too.

Have a lovely week and thanks for linking up today.

~ Nan

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Good for you!!!! I have recently started meal planning. It has been a great help. I need to do this week. But haven't worried about it because I have a whole turkey in the refrigerator. So guess what we'll be having for dinner ;)

Hope you have a great week!