Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

WFMW: Party Punch

Our family does a lot of entertaining over the Holidays and beverages get very expensive.

A couple of years ago, I set out on a search to find the cheapest, most tasty beverage for parties.


My finding was this simple Party Punch recipe:

Jodi's Party Punch:
2 cans of orange concentrate
2 2-liters of red soda
5 cups of water
vanilla or sherbet ice cream

Add orange concentrate, soda and water to large punch bowl. Stir. Chill for 4 hours. Dip ice cream unto top of drink. Serve chilled. Makes about 50 punch glass servings.

Cost:
orange concentrate $1.07/each
red soda 2-liters $.99/each
ice cream $2.98
------------------------------
$.14/serving

So when I am getting ready for a party and I am looking for an economical beverage that others will enjoy, my Party Punch works for me!
------------------------------------------------------------
This post is linked to Works for Me Wednesday at We are that Family.

No comments: