Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Changes Around the Blog

As much as I do not like it, I had to change my layout yet again. Last night, my layout froze (I guess you could say.. I'm not computer cool!). It wouldn't let me do anything and it would not let anyone see anything. Ack!

Therefore, my blog looks different and there are still some wrinkles I am working on ironing out.

I once again want to apologize for not moving forward in The Great Coupon Exchange, but I feel the Lord leading my heart in a different direction. Therefore, I am hoping to hand it over to Janet over at The Money Jar. She is great!

Also, with that all being said, I wanted to let you know that I have a few tricks up my sleeve (no good ones!). There are two new series I would like to start and maybe even a new carnival...? I am super excited about these because they were totally God's idea!

So please stay tuned and once again I am sorry for all the moving about, changing and under construction stuff. Y'all come back now, ya hear?!

No comments: