Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Daybook Entry: January 17, '10

Outside my window...it is dark. I would rather have snow or sun, I don't care, just pick one!

I am thinking... about how I just promised Andy that I would run the Air Force 1/2 marathon with him in the fall. I guess I better start training...

I am thankful for... the beginning of a new week- a clean slate.

I am wearing... sweat and a waffle knit shirt!! Warm and cozy!

I am remembering... that the Lord is ALWAYS faithful!

I am going... to remember that when Satan's negative thoughts pop into my head...

I am currently reading... Be Fruitful and Multiply.

I am hoping... to be purposeful about time with the kids and getting things done this week.

On my mind... How am I going to go from couch to 1/2 marathon in 8 months?

Noticing that... Andy and I are both sitting 10 feet away and on computers... ;)

Pondering these words... "I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me."

From the kitchen... fresh baked bread

Around the house... messes and more messes

One of my favorite things... two little boys named Lincoln and Dylan

For more daybook links, check out The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments: