Ok y'all... This is definitely a girls only conversation. Therefore, NO BOYS ALLOWED! Hurry, run and lock the door. Try to ignore the tapping on the door and the sweet little voice saying "mama- whatcha doing?".
Okay, all clear? Now let me tell you I have had every kind of "womanly" problem out there. For six months straight out of last year, I was on my punctuation. It was horrible. I was in pain and uncomfortable.
I had heard rumors that the punctuation product company was putting chemicals on them to make you punctuate longer. I had done a lot of research on diapers and the chemicals in diapers affecting my children's bums, so why wouldn't that be the case in punctuation products?
So after doing more research, I decided to take the leap and try cloth punctuation products (Should we call it PP for short? Wait! That brings about a whole new discussion! :) Get it Pee-Pee? Haha... Can you tell I live in a house of boys?).
Oh my! It was so worth it! I will never go back! They are so soft and no pain at all. It is great! If you cloth diaper, it is so no different!
I researched a lot and the website I decided to try Joyful Living Naturals. Here are a couple of reasons that I absolutely will go NO where else to buy cloth punctuation products:
- I know there are a lot of young mothers out there that are in the same boat as I and that boat being lack of money. We have to watch our money carefully and Joyful Living Naturals was by far the cheapest.
- Joyful Living Naturals shipped quickly. I was worried that I would not have them by my next punctuation, but that was not the case at all. I had them within a week.
- I bought a bundle so I didn't get to pick out the fabric. It did not matter. The fabric was so adorable!
- I have washed them numerous times and the are still in great shape!
- I was worried that bring cloth, they would leak. Nope, sure didn't!
- I was also worried that they would be think and viewable (kind of like a panty line). I was pleasantly surprise how thin and comfortable they were.
- Okay I know this is getting w.a.y. t.o.o. personal for you but I am a curvy woman and I really hated it when the sticky "wing" stuff rubbed and with the the cloth punctuation products, they snap and that's all she wrote! Saa---wweeet!