Cast your cares upon the Lord and He will sustain you. Psalm 55:22
You all have become such good friends and encouragers and prayer warriors... Therefore, I am coming to you all with a heavy heart and with a lot of prayers needed. There are many issues upon my heart...
- I don't know if y'all follow Arianne but she could use everyone's prayers. Arianne was 18 weeks and went in for an ultrasound and the ultrasoundshowed that her baby had died. She really needs everyone's prayers of peace and comfort.
- My friend Terra has a friend who also just lost a baby at 20 weeks. Her cervix tore and they were not able to save him. She is in dire need of prayer also
- I had terrible "mommy intuition" this week. Lincoln has been sick for weeks. We all have. I just thought it was "cold season". So I waited. I ignored it. I doctored. Yesterday, I had enough. I called the Dr.'s office at 6:35 P and luckily they were still there and got him in at 6:50 P. When the doctor came in and checked him out, he was diagnosed with an upper respiratory infection, double ear infection, double pink eye and strep. Then he proceeded to tell me how he should have been in weeks ago! ugh!!
- While walking out in a total hurry and not paying attention at how slick it was, I felt myself falling forward (while holding the baby). To keep from him hitting the ground (for Pete's sake I had already neglected how sick he was, I wasn't going to let me touch the ground!), I flung my body backwards- "Head meet curb, curb meet head!" My leg is also messed up from bending in ways that legs shouldn't bend. Needless to say, I am in pain. BUT one day I can tell Lincoln "I sacrificed my body so that you weren't sick and hurt!".
- Today, I went to the Dr. Let's just say the above scenario occurred for me also... Sigh..... "Hello Z-Pac".
- So I laid the ground work for just how bad I feel so that it can be understood that my next
crazy ramblingsventing seems a little more logical.
- Lord I want a baby! We have been trying and trying and trying. I'm tired of trying and no results. I am tired of not trying and no results. I am tired of praying for a baby. I am tired of feeling like God is not listening to me! I am tired!! Please pray for me as I seem to keep hearing everywhere "Guess what I'm pregnant!". I really don't want to hear it again! I think I might lose my mind. Please just pray... I don't know how to explain it.
- I feel extremely bad for being so upset about my empty womb when there are so many others in need of prayer. I am selfish...